You have the talent. You have created something beautiful. What’s next?
Have you been wondering ….
- What’s your creation worth?
- Can you sell it?
- How to showcase what you have for sale?
- How to find customers?
- How do I accept payments if I find interested buyers via social media?
- I could sell from very own e-commerce site, but where to start?
- Is there an easier, faster and cost-effective way to take e-commerce route?
If you have pondered over any of the above question, you have come to the correct place.
Sell here in 3 easy steps!
Welcoming Artists, Artisans and Crafters who need a platform to retail their product in an easy, creative, and cost effective fashion.
India is a country of Art. It is everywhere. It was practiced during the time of Ramayana. However, in current age of technology, Art is loosing it’s prevalence. It is becoming harder and harder to earn living by pursuing the passion for Art.
Technology cannot be avoided because of the convenience it brings to our day to day life. Then why not work with technology and use it to promote Art, to bring Artist and art lovers together, to make Art accessible.
You can sell at Artnbuff Bazaar, as long as you have artwork or handmade crafts to sell. However, Artnbuff Bazaar was founded specifically to support following group of people in India..
– Self help group of Crafters:
Skills: Either you have the skills to create artwork or handicraft. Or you know the people who have that skill and can use your help in hosting an online store that includes listing products, answering customer’s questions, shipping off the order etc.
Passion: You have to be passionate about Art.
GSTIN: As per Indian regulation, every online seller must have a registered for GST. Hope this regulation becomes friendlier for those who are just starting to sell their own creation.
Internet access: Needless to say that you would need Internet access to sell on Internet.
Nothing. At least nothing out of your pocket. You list at the price you expect to get paid. Artnbuff Bazaar will markup the price to cover the cost of Fee, Commission, and Taxes before presenting it to the customers. And you get paid very close to (if not exactly) the listing price.
– Artnbuff Bazaar is primariliy for Indian buyers and sellers. Therefore, Indian Rupee is the primary currency of transaction.
– Sellers must be selling products made in India and shipping from india.
Have questions? Ask it here.